Codename Condor - Comrade Trapp 1-0

Kuniworth - Wachtmeister 0-1

Rannug - Panzer 39

Archibald - JerseyJohn

Kurt88 - disorder

Hombreplin - Some_god

(Hombre replaced Piumarcobaleno)

Igzter - Mannerheim

So far Europe leads 2-1. If not Liam and Igzter joins soon replacements should be called in.

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to all the enthusiasm?

Why get people involved in something and then go off sulking?

I've got a Great-great nephew who does things like that. He'll be five in a few months.

At least update the won and lost record and show a little interest for the sake of the people who are still playing.

Whatever nonsense you're in a snit about this time has nothing to do with the rest of us, it's between you and whoever it's with, not us.

Sorry to write this, Kuni, but I don't believe in taking people on rollercoaster rides. Don't get others involved in somthing when you're high only to walk away from it when you're low.

[ September 15, 2003, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Since our captain seems to have wandered off,I will do the honours for the European team.

Ofcourse if Kuniworth decides to come back I'll give them back.We all feel disgusted by the cowardice assasination of the Swedish politician but JJ is right,one should finish what one starts.

So for the record the score sofar is :

Europe 2 vs US 2,a tie

Ongoing games for the moment in the Ryder Cup are as far as I can see (if there are others please tell me) :

1.JJ vs Archibald.A very exciting game featuring an amazing AAR wich can be found here (part I)

and here (part II)

2.Disorder vs kurt88.An almost decided game in which Disorder played very good as Allies.Look here for the AAR.

Games played so far :

-Terif won against Rambo

-Codename Condar won against Comrade Trapp

-Wachtmeister defeated Kuniworth

-Panzer39 defeated Rannug

Other games haven't started yet unfortunately.

[ September 14, 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: kurt88 ]

Hi, I'm around & have been around. I haven't lost any enthusiasm, but I did lose my game against Terif. An appearance by Kunniworth would be nice. Kunniworth made such a charge in the early effort, he could only go the other direction. I'll contact him next time on see him on ICQ to update the top of this thread.

On different & sad note, Team USA has lost a Legend. I saw him in concert 3-times (and no, not the jail performances). Listened to his music as a kid & ever since. There will never be another Man In Black who was sincere & real like Johnny. The "new country" is a joke, there is no such thing as country anymore. Yes, there is "pop-sort-of-was-country" today with a few good voices, but they didn't live their music. Johnny got a good 71 years out of that body, had June, & had his Hope.

I Walk the Line, Ring of Fire, Man In Black, Flesh & Blood, This Side of the Law, Sunday Morning Coming Down, Cocaine Blues, Singing in Vietnam, One Piece at a Time, & many, many more. I remember being bummed about Elvis dying when I was a small kid. I'll miss you Johnny.

faceRt.jpg

He's with Jesus now.

[ September 14, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]