SC: Ladder AWOL List

Liam

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Maximillian

I have left you 3 e-mails (1st: 4-12-03 2nd: 4-14-03 3rd: 4-15-03) asking you to set a date to continue our game, I also left a post on Opponent Finder Forum yet I get no reply.

You are more that welcome to look in the archived threads on the Opponent Finder Forum to find my posts and I can resend you all 3 e-mails I sent you (All my sent mail is automaticly saved). I gave you more then enough time to reply to my e-mails, I am still willing to finish the game.

Comrade Trapp

I did look in the forum, the only post in our thread about continuing the game was from... Me. It was on the 10th. I never heard anything back from you. Which email address are you sending to? Why didn't you reply to the messages I sent to JTrapp86@attbi.com?

Max

Maximillian

Maybe you should have looked a little bit harder for the thread, its titled Maximillian, its on page 4 of the archived threads. I know its there because CVM used it to challenge me to a game.

Secondly, the only email I recived from you was sent to my old address(JTrapp18@military.com).

I sent you 3 e-mails from my new address(JTrapp86@attbi.com), I never recieved any replies (I checked both email accounts).

If you have any doubt about the 3 emails I sent, I have no problem sending you copies of them, each has the original date of which they were sent. The emails were sent to the address you used to e-mail me with. Since you do not have your email address on you profile its kinda hard to check to make sure I have the right address.

Comrade Trapp

Max, Comrade is right. Also I am right...

A Ladder player being responsible for games going their way or not their way! You know I have several other games where a few opening rounds of bad moments for the Allies and "boom," there goes the player due to what??? Some random computer glitch is gone and cannot report back in for odd reasons...

Perhaps a Beginner Ladder thread is needed...To set part those players with a reputation for good sportsmanship as to distinguish the top players from the snakey players is needed.

We need the new guys like you, we need them badly... For whatever reason... I am so suckie at this game I couldn't win with a 100 Axis bid half the time vs a poor opponent though it doesn't stop my desire to learn and stretch my abilities!

It's about being the best and beating them one day. Terif will fall!

Originally posted by Liam:

Max, Comrade is right. Also I am right...

A Ladder player being responsible for games going their way or not their way! You know I have several other games where a few opening rounds of bad moments for the Allies and "boom," there goes the player due to what??? Some random computer glitch is gone and cannot report back in for odd reasons...

My reason was that it was 3 in the morning where I was playing. The reason I haven't continued is that I haven't had time to play any online games since then. You were definitely ahead though, so if I can't continue soon I will report it as a loss. I'm not sure what else you want.

That isn't true for Trapp. He wasn't ahead. I was actually looking forward to continuing that game, I'd love to have a win. I just haven't been able to get in touch with him since he doesn't respond to email or keep track of the forum thread we used- I check the address listed under my profile every few days, I've never seen anything from him. I'm not sure what you mean by 'Trapp is right' since you apparently don't know anything about the situation. Please explain.

Max

Maximillian

GIVE IT A BREAK

I have given the facts and I have offered to send you the e-mails as proof. Everyone else here seems to agree that enough proof has been shown.

Considering you have yet to finish a single ladder game you don't have a hole lot of creditability (you have at least 2 unfinished ladder games that I know of).

You can tell I post all my ladder games by looking at my losses.

It took you 3 days to get back to me on this thread. It shows how serious you REALLY are about finishing this game.

The only e-mail I recevied from you was on April 9th.... It is now April 23rd (I have checked both my old and new email accounts). You said I haven't kept track of the thread we were using? That thread hasn't been touched since the 17th and is currently on page 5 of the archived threads on the Opponent Finder. The last 2 posts were made by me followed by CVM.

A complaint about you was posted on the Ladder Thread on the 16th, I showed all the proof I needed to show. When you grow up and are serious about finishing games, then come get me.

Now please, quit wasting my time.

Comrade Trapp