Dice Bug or Hack?

Liam

Liam, why you make a level 12 HQ as present to your opponents? :D So far i can recall you never suceeded to take France ag me, so i think there are more tough nuts arround like me. ;)

I played many opponents should be arround 50 differnt guys by now and i never had the feeling somebody was cheating in any way. So you better work on your gameplay...but please to that after your game ag Kuni because the Euros wanna have this win. :D

Give me his name and i will play him...you can send me his name via ICQ ..so nobody will have any problem. ;)

When i loose he is a cheater this should be proove enough :D:D:D:D ....the same i will think when you win once ag me......LOL

...just kidding Liam dont worry....i have been killed in france too several times....**** happens... ;)

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Comrade Trapp.

Do not take it LIGHTLY to accuse someone of cheating openly. Instead of writing just 2 brief lines you could instead write some explanations with answers to questions (these questions for example).

1) "Where were the 2 subs?"

2) "What turn were they still unseen?"

3) "What areas did you cover and how many french ships did u sell on turn one?"

4) Did he raid the Atlantic?

5) Were both subs raiding?

6) Were the subs in a pack or spread out?

You see, this is like the Hombre Plin debate. He said he got a FOW sniffer from Terif, he said ME used some cheat and IMO without a proper explanations (which he did not give since he left the debate quite soon) i think it is the ACCUSER who make a fool out of himself.

What I am trying to say is, the guy who accuses must be informative and provide details, not be brief. Guilt has to be proven, not innocence.

Another thing. How should the guy be able to explain/defend himself if you just give a vague statement?

Zapp

Your putting words into my mouth, I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

I asked if this was the same guy who is able to do amazing things with the 2 Axis starting subs. I didn't say that person was Avatar because I'm not sure it was him, it may have been someone else.

Furthermore, I have never accused anyone of cheating in the year in a half I've been here. So the accusation that I take these kind of things lightly is ridiculous.

Hello, this is Rambo. I'm a little buzzed, just got home from the bar smile.gif Long day at work, very busy, things going well for me in life.

I'm digesting the statements here on the Forum. No comment at this point, until I figure out what's going on here.

But Rambo. You started the "Topic: "Terifgate", HombrePlin, did Terif give you the FOW sniffer? [Yes or No]" so pls answer now why you did it. Either Hombre said something about Terif or he did not (then someone made it up). Since I heard it from Kuni and he talkied to you, clarify now. I wont stand in this topic with Terif posting links to everything Hombre said on forum and look like a liar.

If Hombre did not say anything then someone made it up. NOT ME.

[ May 06, 2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]