Rambo Brings SC Crown Home to U. S. A. !!

JerseyJohn

Yes, it's true, in his own unique, quiet, modest, unassuming way our very own General Jon_J_Rambo has dethroned Terif the Great to regain the crown he himself created.

A Proud Moment for All Americans!

pershingconnors.jpg194501.jpg

Pandemonium stampedes from One Coast to the other!

american-gothic.jpgamerican-gothic.jpg

As America Salutes It's Favorite Son.

par2.jpg

[ August 02, 2003, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

"You can please some of the people some of the time, most of the people most of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

-- excerpt from Bernardo Scoongeelie's unpublished 'Little Book of Plagerised Wisdom'

Come on Mr. H, 200 wins and 2 losses, you honestly find that impressive?

"Naturally it's an absurd situation" -- Cornwallis to his aid de camp at Yorktown.

[ August 02, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

::takes my hat off::

::bows a momen mourning the untouchable::

::Pulls out a big Hunting Knife::

6301095014.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Soon I will make a record of my own John J. in your blood my friend

[ August 02, 2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Liam ]

Originally posted by Hueristic:

Congrats rambo but that sure shows an inherent flaw in the system if terif has a 200+ and 2 record and gets bumped to second.

You do not play a season in Z-League instead it works as a ladder. Anyone can become Champ by beating up some of the best. That is the beauty of it.

I would like to say a few words of thanks regarding being champion.

"It's been a long time baby" --- Elvis Presley 1968 Comeback Special.

Camp Rambo would like to thank God & his Son the Lord Jesus Christ for the special rise to the Top. I'd like to thank my family for staying beside me during my long journey away. I thank Hubert, Moon, & all the creaters of SC for making this moment possible. Special thanks to Team-USA for the support & standing by me...tipping my cap to Sir Jersey, ComradeTrapp, & the rest of the Red, White, & Blue. Team-Euro, for challenging me & truly making this a World Championship: to Terif for his religious dedication to SC, taking my game to a higher level (along with his little buddy CodenameClone). To Zappsweden, who is a founding father of the Green Jacket, Ladder maker, & Z-League commissioner.

I didn't hold the Title long, as Terif beat me in an early morning rematch. With the respect to the Championship & competition, he got an immediate set of rematches. The question is, will I be a "One-Hit-Wonder"? Such as Leon Spinks, James Buster Douglas, Florida Marlins, Don Henley, etc. (Please add your favorite One-Hit-Wonders to this thread, interested in your takes).

Here's my one of my favorite quotes in life, & it is fitting here:

"If you want to be the Man, you have to beat the Man, but it's not beating the Man, it's staying the Man" --- Rowdy Roddy Piper, Pro Wrestler as Champ at a press conference when he became Champ.

0PIPER.JPG

Suddenly Terif remembered his first lessons: sinking your enemies ships is a very important step to victory...

deu113.JPG

So Terif reached once more the top of the highest mountain (BRAVO!!!)

gipfelbild.jpg

while poor Rambo was beginning to sense that his RACK strategy ended his popular days sooner than he expected

9.jpg

:D;)

Well Said General Rambo. You're contesting this Title with a Good Man in Terif and it's not only good that the two of you are so well matched but also that both share their ideas and techniques freely with the rest of us. I also like Rowdy Roddy as an actor -- They Live! is a gem.

xwormwood If I wore a cap it would be tipped to you -- great stuff! :D

[ August 03, 2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]