Its a crying game. Rambo vs Sombra

Sombra

March 1943 ---

- Spreakin Ja-Da Duetchsh? Well, they are speaking German in a American oil well representing Texas? Romanian Army made the raid, only one American defending their homeland.

- Transports sitting outside American beaches.

- DAS BOOT commander orders raids to continue (34 MMPs) this turn. All submarines are refueled & loaded with fresh torpedos, out to sea!

- Goering's Luftwaffe forwards positions JETS+3, using Paris, Brussels, & Breaudeux to force the action against the MMP challenged Brits.

- Germans back off another 2-hex rows in the Riga area, back behind the river in Poland.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April 1943 ---

- Americans build homeland defense with Anti-Tank+4 !!! Where's my catch up?

- DAS BOOT (another 34, must be the special number?) I have 5 level +3 subs raiding, & I don't get the max?

- German carrier sails East thru the English Channel, popping a round on Monty.

- Goering's LF refreshed, will consider movement to Russian front.

- Absolute no threat in the West

July 1943 ---

- U.S. Air Force does not exist. Both superJets are dead.

- U.S. lost 2-Armies on England, they have anti-Tank+4, but the combination of air strike & landing corps is enough to score kills.

- Russians are bogged at the mountains of Romania.

- Fights just East of Warsaw.

- Luftwaffen forming new group for Mother Russia.

All I need to do is even out these Russian Jets...

Already April 1944. England is again in the hand of Gb. All invaders cleared out. Subs dive out of reach of the allied airforce.

Rusia prepares for the next big invasion of the Evil germans . The first rusian city will shortly fall in the hand of the axis.

Unfortunatly there are now 4 carriers working with at least LR4 in Rusia.

*** Game Over ***

Sombra surrenders. Game took a long time & would have gone longer. This game had many phases. Early, quiet, subs, counterattack, defenses, air, subs again...then finaling RACK.

It was late '44 when the Germans busted out after 3-4 counters/ then more counterattacks.