Its a crying game. Rambo vs Sombra

Sombra

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Subs continue to work the N.Atlantic, not really a RACK.

- Army Group South shows the Russian line the value of experience. Front line Red Army unit destroyed. He'll have to think twice about his defense West of Dnieper River line, alot of Nazi strength.

- Germans take Jet advantage +2.

Yes a rusian AF noticed the "jet advantage" as it tried to finish of a german tank. It got destroyed.

Rusia still has lot of troops at least Germany has to depoly them to stop the rusians. Alss heavy looses on rusian side.

Saved for today

- Russian ship sails beside Denmark, that was his last move. Two Sub+13 were waiting quietly for the first foolish ship to tread in the shark infested waters. Water = Blood strategy.

- On the ground in the East, the Russians did counter attack & kill a Panzer, but paybacks are a bitch. Kiev taken, wiped out T-34, Red Army piece, & corp. Multiple Soviet fighters at tech+1, intercepted Jets+2 w/ one of my experienced Generals calling the shots. I'm sure he took heavy damage in the dogfights. The Reds have lost a plane last turn on the expensive counter.

- Subs are now heavily raiding UK ocean routes in both the Atlantic & Gibralter.

- 2-LF & bomber are stationed in Beaudeux for possible Allied invasion.

Guess Sombra thinks he has a chance because he is getting more MMPs, for now.

Facts:

- Spain will be a walkover for me.

- I control the Sea.

- Allies in the West are very limited at best.

- Russians have good cash, but this small experienced German Army w/ LF support can clear spots.

- Allies just don't have any punch.

July 1942 ---

- DOW on Spain, landing craft from the Eastern Coast of mostly minor allies. Italian HQ accompanies units from the North. German Carrier working beside Italian warships.

- Gerries take Kiev.

- Bomber in Brest backs off, USA has Jets+3.

- Subs raid Atlantic & Med. (Gibralter).

Axis have another plan in place...attack, who cares about losses smile.gif

- American Sub w/ John Wayne aboard is sunk the English Channel.

- U.S.S. Alabama also call the Channel it's new home (grave).

- Russia surface ship is mauled, butchered, & eaten by the wolf pack outside Brest.

- German LF goes nuts, attacking anything it sight, I don't even have equal technology against 4-RAF, 2-US JETS+4!!!

- German Carrier ports into Brest's port & fires away.

- 6+ corps are transported looking for landing spots on UK.

- On the Eastern front, we're backing off due to the offensive in the West.

Allies have both Jet & Anti-Tank tech. edge, I need to catch up!

January 1943 ---

- UK/USA Air Forces fly to Northern England as the heat is on.

- Some subs go back to home ports for fuel & torpedos, while DAS BOOT commander raids more UK MMPs in the Atlantic (36 this turn).

- Goering's Nazi killer thug scientists, get JET+3, at least it's a fair fight now.

- German Generals in the East pull back one hex row. We hold Kiev, Odessya, that's it.