Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

All I want for Christmas is Zapp & Terif to play a match

jon_j_rambo

Yep, to beat once one of his mentors should be everyones aim. This does not mean that one is better but it´s a good feeling :D . AFAIK you had a terrible france play when playing axis you never made it through france ag me and this at a time where i wasnt that good player too. Obviously you did not learn SC that quick as some others but finally you made your way.

I was also playing EU2 as you know, which is a great game and also needs some diplotically skills. I played also with some top guys over there and performed really good. The bad thing in EU2 is that if you miss one session most of the subs will kill your country.

As we will have to wait another couple of months for SC2 we all will have to stick with SC and i m looking forward to some very interesting games ag you,zapp and some others. And i think that not one game will decide who is better or not but we will see it after a course of some time. The thing is the louder one is claiming he is soooooo good and will beat everybody and is the only worth champ the more i feel obliged to kick his ass. It´s not a matter to be No 1 or 2 or 3 but its a matter of sentiments.

I dont think that Terif´s Championchip belt is on the line, i m one of the players knowing both quite well and he is still ages away from all of us and even one of us is once winning again ag him after his 500+game streak does not mean one is better as he will crush you the next 30 games.

Looking forward to play you soon

Dragonheart (Königstiger)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

I dont think that Terif´s Championchip belt is on the line, i m one of the players knowing both quite well and he is still ages away from all of us and even one of us is once winning again ag him after his 500+game streak does not mean one is better as he will crush you the next 30 games.

Why do I get the feeling someone is lickin Terif's boots...? :rolleyes::D

[ November 22, 2004, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonheart:

Why do I get the feeling someone is lickin Terif's boots...? </font>

Ah, come on Dragondirt. I have seen you in several other posts showing obvious courtesy and support for the green killing machine. It is not like I am imagining things.

Interesting that you used the word "crush" identical like Yoda used a few days ago in this same topic.

Smilies -> tongue.gif:Dtongue.gif:D

Ah.. so you have problems with the past? Well its not my fault that there is no game for you ag him anymore. Me and especially Rambo tried to solve this thing several times in the past but unfortunately it did not work. If you are in a lack of smacktalk now then bring it on ppl will be pleased ;)

Edit: well german translation of vernichten, zerstören is crush ...there are also alternatives but i like this word ...especially in relation to your name. :Dtongue.gif

WWF-SC Smackdown: I WILL CRUSH YOU TODAY, DRAGON-KONIGSTIGER-DIRT!

:D;)

p.s lets set up an appointment and settle this on the battlefield...

(

Rocky - Why did you go crazy out there?

Thunderlips - It's the name of the game.

- Rocky III

)

[ November 22, 2004, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

LOL sure Zapp..to follow the legal way i challenge you...as it doesnt look good when the leader of ISCL forces the 2nd to play. :D

My friend postponed our weekly appointment anyway so i have time today by fortune.

So let´s bring it on today...i´m at home at 18.45 CET.

ZAPPSLOW vs DRAGONSLOW the longest game in SC history :D