Which icons do you use

Kuniworth

I use my own, which, for all intensive purposes, are the ones on CvM's website (I have tweaked them further ever so slightly). I switch between my T-34 and my KV/IS-series icons depending on what I want that game, but I am very pleased with the icons I made and their historical accuracy. I made some compromises just to capture a vehicle's overall look in my mind, but they're basically as accurate as the format will allow. Try them out or at least look at them if you haven't already. They're on CvM's website under interface mods. I like the flat icon look since I always used to play the Panzer General board game. You may not like the flat look, but I made them for me and then decided to make them available for others.

Logan Hartke

http://ww2n.com/schq/gfx/WWI-GfxMod.zip

I wouldnt say theyre all that great. I mean, I still use Red Russian Hexes, and i could use someone to tinker with the Russian units a bit.

On the other hand, the HQ's and Flag sprites turned out very nicely i think.

N.S you can also get the campaign from that sight too.

Im working on a newer version. Which i will probably release shortly.

CvM

If you want CvM, I can do a flat tile version like all of my others with WWI equipment (I can try to do things like replace rocket icons with the Paris Gun). Maybe a linear tank development with Britain, for example where it begins with Little Wille and ends with a Vickers Medium. No promises on how long it'll take since I tend to be a perfectionist. Oh, BTW, I have a Renault FT17, a Mark VIII Heavy Tank, and a Char D1, which are examples of what I might do if I make a WWI mod units bitmap.

Logan Hartke

I can make one pretty easily, just tell me what you guys want. Railway guns ok? Maybe just heavy artillery (150mm+ size)? Or do you want mobile guns such as the Hummel? In the 1962 mod, I have a mobile SCUD launcher for the Soviets, a mobile Pershing missile launcher for the Americans and Brits, and the AMX-30 Pluton launcher for the French.

Logan Hartke

Dan, if you like JayJay's icons, you might want to take a look at mine. I can e-mail them to you if you would like. I can either e-mail you my whole pack of icons. So far, completed, I have a WWII pack containing T-34 tank series icons, KV/IS tank series icons, those two versions with rail guns for each country (instead of the rocket icons) and I have a 1962 Cold War set of icons. Also, I'm currently working on WWI icons (will be finished soon) and have a 1985 Cold War set on the back burner.

Logan Hartke