z-league threatened, Rambo wont play if someone is gay

Kuniworth

Yep he told me on the ICQ. That would be an devastating blow to z-league. Lets say now that we have an queer among us in the ladder, and for example lets say their name is Golden Panda and JoePrivate, then we are faced with a huge dilemma. Which one should quit the league.

I vote a big NO to Rambo's houserule. I dont see the point. Actually I think this kind of discriminating rules makes z-league a part of the old apartheid-system. Next time maybe some nazi comes along and dont want any blacks in z-league.

This gotta be stopped.

I guess he will tell you more about it on his return.

If this houserule pass, I wont a houserule that says that everybody must have ****ed a swedish girl in the ass to be able to climb the ladder. Thats just as ridicilous and would only benefit me and Zapp.

This is serious business guys. Im not trying to joke here or get Mooon to lock this thread: Say NO to discrimination.

"Say NO to discrimination."

Kuniworth

Of course it's serious. First of all, how would anyone know what anyone else is? I wouldn't know any of you if we bumped each to each other on the street.

What anyone is or believes in has nothing to do with their status or right to belong to any inclusive parts of the Forum, it goes beyond the Z-League or the Oak League, it has no place in anything associated with this Open Forum.

It's one thing to voice opinions about different lifestyles, as long as they don't become abusive, but another thing to start excluding people.

I'm sure ALL the Moderators feel the same way.

Kuni, I dont think you have to worry about it. I believe Rambo has withdrawn from the Z-league. I checked it today and that's what it said.

As for a house rule that no gays can play of course that is wrong. But your language and illustrations are also out of line or over the top.

Rambo now tells me on the ICQ that he wont announce his retirement. But he has quit z-league and dont like to play it anymore.

I hope he will reconsider. This is VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS for sc-gaming, one of best-known profiles dont like to play anymore. It also proves how fragile this community is. We need to get more players to SC.

Official news on SC 2 would help...

Everyone just needs to go away and breathe....go outside and catch some sun...listen to some Mahler while BBQing a thick porterhouse steak...down a few beers while listening to a ballgame on the radio.. do anything but come here.. return only when some official announcment of SCII is made as this entire forum has turning into quite an embarrassment....

...return only when some official announcment of SCII is made as this entire forum has turning into quite an embarrassment....
Hmm, I didn't realise the internet as a whole or indeed this forum in particular was subject to some higher authority who might possibly register 'embarrassment".

Perhaps Skynet and the Rise Of The Machines is closer than we all realised :D