Kitty: When will your KT mod be out?

Saw the screenshots of your pending KT mod at the CM Outpost, and they are fantastic!

Oh please, please release it soon!

------------------

Vor der Kaserne, vor dem grossen Tor, stand eine Laterne und steht sie nach davor.

So wollen wir uns wiedersehn, bei der Laterne woll'n wir stehn,

wie einst Lili-Marleen,

wie einst Lili-Marleen.

Hi Kitty

& Sgt -dot- Steiner smile.gif

I must second the dopplegangers inquiry please no more 'in progress' screenshots its just plain mean smile.gif

Actually I would DL your MOD as is (hint hint) you can always upgrade it later if needs be ?

Cheers

the one the only

------------------

Sgt Steiner

Belfast

NI UK

Play her in an armor battle. Take horrific losses as her Panthers and Tigers (including the KT) thoroughly gut your M4s. Maybe she'll have pity on you and send it to you.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

Originally posted by Sgt. Steiner:

Saw the screenshots of your pending KT mod at the CM Outpost, and they are fantastic!

Oh please, please release it soon!

Thank you, Sgt. =) I've done a few more things to it since those screenshots were posted. Let me check one or two more things on it and I'll get back to you with a decision in about 15 - 30 mins.

(later..)

Ok, I'll send a "beta release" to Kump's site tomorrow. =)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group

[This message has been edited by Kitty (edited 02-22-2001).]

Thanks a bundle, Kitty! I'm off to check the Outpost for your KT. BTW, do you have any plans for a Tiger I or Panther? I'm sure they would be as incredible as the KT.. smile.gif

------------------

Vor der Kaserne, vor dem grossen Tor, stand eine Laterne und steht sie nach davor.

So wollen wir uns wiedersehn, bei der Laterne woll'n wir stehn,

wie einst Lili-Marleen,

wie einst Lili-Marleen.

I dearly love my wife. She takes fantastic care of me and our daughter. But I wonder if you can love two women. After all, how can you not love a beautiful woman who plays CM (well), plays flight sims (well), and has created the single most impressive mod in the huge CM universe of mods.

Kitty, you are a unique treasure.

------------------

Give a man fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for a lifetime.