Hey General, we have a MAJOR Announcement --->

I had the same zip error on 325 bmp. Thanks for posting a quick fix.

Magua says to do a fresh install from the CM disk before adding the Normandy terrain. But I would like to start with my existing BMP file with all the vehicle and other mods. I'm not sure I can replicate the current mod setup, but I like it.

Anybody try dumping the new terrain over your existing BMP folder with mods? Any problems?

Thanks

Manx ,

thanks ! Everything works fine now.

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Right!...there is a small (147k) d/l that just contains 325.BMP -- i have just successfully downloaded it and opened it. I hope this fixes any problems people were having. It's on the Normandy d/l page at CMs.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lawyer:

I dumped the new mods into a copy of my current heavily modded folder. The only problem I came across is the dirt roads. I had a rather gray road from somewhere and there is one file, 600 I believe in Magua's mod that is brown.

I just got the other dirt road files off the CD and it looks fine. I couldn't bear the thought of having to find all the vehicle, uniform mods etc I had installed!

Okay I'm back and I'm on it.

I'll replace the whole zip file just in case.

Thanks for taking care of that in the meantime Manx. Co-operation in action.

DG

Done: Complete and tested replacement file 4 now available.

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: DraGoon ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by highlife:

Lawyer:

I dumped the new mods into a copy of my current heavily modded folder. The only problem I came across is the dirt roads. I had a rather gray road from somewhere and there is one file, 600 I believe in Magua's mod that is brown.

I just got the other dirt road files off the CD and it looks fine. I couldn't bear the thought of having to find all the vehicle, uniform mods etc I had installed!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did the samething it looks Great to me on first look, No problam with my other mods.

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Adam Lloyd:

Unfotunately I get a TON of CRC errors (as described by an earlier poster) in 3 of the zips.

Is there any way they could be recompiled? I find it odd that others aren't getting the error. Maybe it depends what you unzip them with? Strange.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear this Adam...what unzipper are you using and which particular files are you having trouble opening?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Adam Lloyd:

Unfotunately I get a TON of CRC errors (as described by an earlier poster) in 3 of the zips.

Is there any way they could be recompiled? I find it odd that others aren't getting the error. Maybe it depends what you unzip them with? Strange.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would appear that you've gotten your zipper stuck.

I'm having the exact same problem here too!!!.....Bad CRC my god noooooo!

The files that I need are

1400....Number 6

1401....Number 6

681.....Number 3

684.....Number 3

Please if someone could mail me these...I need em' ...It's like crack!

Please...

Dave

Are you using a d/l manager? If so, try it without.

Have you tried d/ling them again? I know many times i have downloaded zip files that had errors, tried again and they work?

Other than that...those particular files are hosted via CM OUTPOST. Presuming that DraGoon is in bed (it's 4AM here in the UK), i will be more than willing to email you my set of the files that are misbehaving and we'll see if that sorts you out.