Anyone here heard of www.belleandblade.com?

"If you can name a war video that I have not heard of, I will give you a free video! I can also identify most war films by the plot and actors. If you can find a company that lists more or can find more war films than Belle & Blade Studios, I will eat the catalog!"

They even have a 15th Afrika Korps T-Shirt (and a lot more WWII themed apparel)

Yah, I know these guys, they have an awesome booth at GenCon every year. The only complaint I have with them is that it seems as if all their t-shirts have german-inspired logos. You know, Tiger, Panther, 12th SS, 2nd SS. I've never seen, say, a Desert Rats, or Princess Patricia's Light Infantry, 82nd Airborne shirt.

Bugs me a bit.

------------------

"I have slipped the

surly bonds of earth...."

Guest SS Peiper

I get a lot of my war movies from them!! They have some great hard to find movies.

The Bridge is a great movie to make into a CMBO scenario. smile.gif Do any of you guys know if The Winter War is on DVD yet?? I have the tape but want the DVD.

SS Peiper

Guest Madmatt

I actually ordered several copies of the Winter War DVD's to give to Steve and Charles for Xmas but they shipped out the VHS versions instead. Turns out that the DVD version is not yet available (although its in their catalog) and won't be until Mid March apparently.

Madmatt

Just ordered, and received, The Winter War, the original Stalingrad, and Attack and Retreat. They do carry T-shirts from the allies and German armies. Most quite cool looking. Why anyone would want to wear a 3rd SS Pz. Div t-shirt (black tee with a white skull on it) is beyond me though.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Why anyone would want to wear a 3rd SS Pz. Div t-shirt (black tee with a white skull on it) is beyond me though.

I originally wondered this myself. Then I realized that you don't *have to* wear the shirt. People probably buy them just to collect them. It would be the same as building a model of a tank from the 3rd SS Pz. Div.