A few good beta testers needed

I'm looking for a few (not too many) volunteers to help test the program I've been working on to replace the batch file system (as used by Marco Bergman's and my mods, among others). What will be involved? Installing a small software package, a "patch" mod that fixes a number of inconsistencies in the existing mod file naming scheme, running some of the conversions (e.g. "Free French", "US Cavalry") and then going in game and checking all the vehicles to make sure they look "right". And, of course, reporting any bugs back to me.

I'm particularly interested in folks running CM:BO on OSs other than Windows 98 (which is what I use, and SORRY, NO MAC support) to ensure that the installation and configuration works. Also, volunteers should have most if not all of the "batch file-enabled" mods installed.

If interested, please send e-mail to me at "g.molek@att.net".

Thanks,

Gordon

Gordon I like to beta test you new batch file but I have win98, I have all of your and Marco's batch files and I do use all of them(free French, US Cavalry, UK Camo) If you ever need someone to test using Win98 please let me know, I be happy to help out.

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS Peiper:

Gordon I like to beta test you new batch file but I have win98, I have all of your and Marco's batch files and I do use all of them(free French, US Cavalry, UK Camo) If you ever need someone to test using Win98 please let me know, I be happy to help out.

SS Peiper<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto.