How does CM look on LCD monitor ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dima:

Anyone plays CM on 15" LCD monitor ?

How good is it comparing to a good CRT ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play strictly on a 14" LCD monitor (Mac Powerbook). It's pretty good most of the time, but you have to adjust the angle sometimes. In snow scenarios it's a real pain-- it can be pretty hard to see any terrain features very well.

I have to agree about the LCD. I run on my iBook most of the time, so I don't have to be tied to the desk.

You have to adjust the screen angle to see certain details sometimes. These are active matrix screens so they have a wide FOV but it's not quite as good as a good CRT.

Now my iBook also has video out that I hook up to my 27" tv and stereo. That's fun. Quality isn't fantastic, it's a little washed out, but it's fun to play that big. Wish I had a bigger TV.

Scott Karch

On my 22" Cinema Display the game looks phenomenal. I couldn't be more pleased while I am at work on my lunch break. Now if I could only drag my G4 and the Cinema display home... ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kmead:

On my 22" Cinema Display the game looks phenomenal. I couldn't be more pleased while I am at work on my lunch break. Now if I could only drag my G4 and the Cinema display home... ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Kmead,

I've always wondered: does the 22" apple cinema display stretch CM across the screen?

I will help you *punt* this thread, because I am also greatly interested in the Cinema Display reply. Not that I will ever buy one myself, but if my friends and I finally buy a flat we might join forces and get one.

Now, I am about to inherit an iBook SE, for my father is about to buy one of the new ones. What exactly is the display problem CM has when playing on iBook screens?

Regards,

Jack Doolan