New building mod

Very Nice!

I'm glad to see that you shaded the roof overhang. It makes the buildings look sooooooo much better from a straight side shot.

My only suggestion is adding a few minor "flaws" to it. Small cracks in the walls, grass or weeds on the ground portion, rain weathering "dirt" streaks, etc...

------------------

"Fear is for the enemy... Fear and Bullets."

"They didn't want to come... but I told em, by jeepers, it was an order."

Maybe a few water stains under the eves? Missing shingles? Bullet pockmarks? It looks great, but there's a war on, ya know smile.gif

If you want, send it to The Last Defense for hosting.

------------------

The Last Defense- Mods, scenarios, and more!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 04-03-2001).]

Hey now, that really looks neat. I like it and will try it when you are ready. It really is nice!!!! Man, you guys make me almost want to try, but hell I just learned how to download mods not that long ago. I'll wait a bit before trying something that tough. But my hats off to you guys that can. Yes, this might be a keeper.

And now the announcement:

Free coffee and donuts upstairs!

I never get these right, do I? Let's try this announcement instead:

Download this mod at The Last Defense now!

One of the few mods I've seen that's better than free donuts. smile.gif

------------------

The Last Defense- Mods, scenarios, and more!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

I see houses that look like this all the time in France. It looks great, but I go along with the others, it looks too new. Age it up a bit and you have a sale.

It really looks great for a first try. Well done. Man, I'm gonna have to try modding bulidings myself one of these days...

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

I added bullet marks and water stains to the version I sent to The Last Defense. As for the door being to small, the owner of the house would kindly ask the nice German soldier to remove his muddy boots and helmet before entering and I think he would fit through just fine.

Sold! If you keep this up, Magua's going to have some competition wink.gif Greater selection of mods is always a good thing, since it helps keep the game from getting stale.

------------------

Andreas himself will attest that my massive ego and foolhardy belief in my own greatness would never allow for me to be anyone's worshipper - Hamsters