a few questions.....

Im new and just downloaded the demo(Real Awesome game) I have a few questions thou, If the answers are listed in the help file im sorry, I kind of just scrolled through the help File, Anywayz I am not to big on the detail of the whole game(Like the weapons and all, Since im only 13,) But I wanted to ask these questions...

1. How come sometimes water shoots out of the ground?

2. what does it mean when a soldier just disappears and like a cross replaces them?

3. If i bought the full version, would i be able to play games online?(I dont know what all TCP or whatever means, I just have a regular 333mhz, 64mb of ram, Im on AOL)

4. Does the full version make ur comp slower? Cause when I first downloaded the demo and it asked to click OK, I would move the mouse, and i wouldnt see it move then it would just appear where i would move it(Like a slow comp) but once i start playing its fine

5. What is Play by E-mail?

Please Reply! Thanx!

Hey welcome.

1.) Water shoots out of the ground! Really never saw it do that! Hmmm possibly smoke. This is dependent on your graphics card and settings you are currently using in the game.

2.) It means you have lost line of sight but that marker is to tell you where you last saw the enemy in question.

3.) If you bought the full version you would be able to play online matches.

4.) The real version requires a 200mhz processor with an 8mb video card. Some of the largest battles may slow your PC down depending on it's abilities.

5.) Play by email means that you can play a turn create a turn file and email it to your buddy who loads the turn and then in turn generates another turn and sends it to you via email.

6.) Swearing? No not in it's stock form.

Hope that helps.

OK,

1. I don't know what you are asking here.

2. If a soldier appears, and then a cross replaces them, it means the unit has left your sight, and the cross is a marker that indicates you had seen something there in the past

3. TCP is essentially online play, but you will have to hope that someone with more TCP playing time can answer this for you. I believe that just having AOL is enough, but may be wrong.

4. Your computer is on the low end, but should be able to play smaller battles just fine. I ran it on a Pentium 200 for a month before I bought my newer PC. Hopefully, your graphics chip is decent. If not, you can spend 50$ and get a pretty good upgrade, which will let you play bigger battles, and run smaller ones more smoothly.