Generic Marker Mod - Preview

Okay, so I got bored because I didn't get enough PBEM files, and I made up a little mod for you all.

Some of you may know of my two Generic German markers. Well, I found it unfair to the other nationalities, so I cooked up several more, and subsequently got carried away in the proces. The result has been sent to MadMatt. For now you'll have to do with a pic. Sorry if it's rather large. Lots of thumbs, you know. smile.gif

View?u=1635368&a=12509679&p=46082627

First time I post a pic. Hope it works...

It actually did! smile.gif Much of the detail has been lost though, because originally this pic should be in 1600x1200 resolution!

[ 04-08-2001: Message edited by: Juju ]

Wow, VERY nice! Although some of them look a bit too flashy for me (like those rather complex looking German awards), some look dead on (like that metalic cross with the swasticka).

Hey, and where can I find the ones for the Allies?

Err, woops, took a look at that pic after posting the mssg and saw that there WERE Allied images also! Silly me...

Keep it up, m8, very good work!

: :rolleyes:

[ 04-08-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]

It actually wasn't that difficult. All except the first two are based on pictures of actual medals. You didn't think they were all handdrawn were you. That would take aaages. Not to mention plenty more skill than I have. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Err, woops, took a look at that pic after posting the mssg and saw that there WERE Allied images also! Silly me...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only the first 7 are Axis. There are five BMP's to choose from for the US; 8 for the Brits and Canadians; 2 for the Poles and 3 for the French.

[ 04-08-2001: Message edited by: Juju ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scooter:

Juju,

Wow, you did a lot of work!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, it wasn't that bad. I did most of it within 12 hours and a bottle of whisky. Gave me a hell of a headache afterwards though...