This will make you laugh....

The other morning, my girlfriend and I were getting some things together for a yard sale. We were standing outside the door, and about 200 yards away a woodpecker was hitting the tree. The cadence, and sound of the woodpecker sounded like a SMG from about a half-mile away. I pointed this out to sarah, and her reply was "so would this be a sound contact honey"? I love this woman. Hope all your weekends were fun and productive, and filled with similar moments.

Guest Rommel22

This girl at my work well we have something special, aint going out yet, but soon. Well in about a week.

Anyway, she plays games as much as I do, and I wasplaying CM at work one day. (I keep talking about it to her and she watched me play the game ones) She walks buy and says, what tanks you got? Are those Stugs? (My fav.Germans Afv. I told her I use em all the time) I say, yep.

She is really cool, I think she downloaded the demo. She also plays FPS games alot. She is HOT too. Nothing like a HOT chick playin games.

She is a Goddes!!!

------------------

Rommel22s Kampfgruppe site:

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Guest *Captain Foobar*

If you guys find women who support this stuff, you had better hold onto them, tight.

My wife refers to CM as "the other woman", and we have some tension there. BUT, in her defense, she read "War of the Rats" (book behind enemy of the gates), and was actually EAGER to go see the movie when it came out.

We sat together in the car afterwards picking apart the movie, and although she focused her criticisms on the plot changes, she concured with me on many tactical inconsistencies. Man, I love her.... wink.gif

she read "War of the Rats" (book behind enemy of the gates), and was actually EAGER to go see the movie when it came out.

We sat together in the car afterwards picking apart the movie, and although she focused her criticisms on the plot changes, she concured with me on many tactical inconsistencies. Man, I love her.... wink.gif

Sounds like a keeper. I have had to slowly but surely seduce my wife into gaming. She used to hate computer games (much like yours, she called it the other woman), but has come around. Now if I could just get her off that Age of Empires crap and into some REAL gaming (like CM)!

BTW, I thought the movie Enemy at the Gates was based on the Book "Enemy at the Gates" by William Craig? Just checking.

MrSpkr

Give your girly a look at the Sims and you won't see them parted for a while wink.gif

I suggest playing a bit yourself, contrive some complex interelations (well Miss X is seeing Mr B, but Mrs Y has a thing for Mr B too..) and then watch them get all twitchy and wanting to control it too..

mwuahaha.

then buy another pc, ho hum..

PeterNZ

------------------

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem, Croda and Joe Shaw -

Der Kessel scenario design group

Combat Vision movies

unlike my wife...

Greg: "damn! damn! damn!"

wife: "you having problems with your tank thingies?"

Greg: "uh.. well damn! my Panther, just rounded a corner and targeted that Sherman missed four times!!"

wife: "panther? ho how cute you have cats in the game?"

frustrated husband: "no, its a tank. Apparently they made them here in Hannover"

wife eyes glazing over: "uh huh... you think I should take two pairs of shoes or three for the week holiday with my cousin Sabina"

anoyed husband: "I said they made them here in Hannover, one of the better tanks made in WWII, aside from T-34 the russians made"

Wife: "ooh those russians were not nice shooting those soliders in that sniper movie"

More anoyed husband: "That was ENEMY AT THE GATES not that sniper movie"

wife: "dark blue or black?"

Husband now totaly confused: "what?? (background explosion of a tank going up) feck! my Panther! that was 800m hull down! no fecking way"

wife: "tee hee, anyhow Marcus has a birthday on Thursday you think we should bring a red wine?"

Husband: "jeezus my SMG squad just got taken out by a fecking zook!!!"

wife: "and then Marion called she said she would like to have coffee with us on Saturday"

Husband whos given up hope talking to wife as another half squad gets blown away by a HT: "Take two black, red is fine and NO on the coffee i have to many pbems to handle then"

wife now confused: "huh?"

husband now relived his StuH is rocking: "you do the math" *puts earphones on*

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 04-02-2001).]

you egg if you had a wife asking you if those blue socks go with these pants and uncle whats his name is visiting on tuesday, oh did I mention I used your credit card to get that shirt I said I wanted, sorry I didn't mean turn off the power to the living room I I wanted to see if the kitchen sockets were working, did I crash your computer?

no honney.. a crashed computer means something happened inside like a BUS error or a system error... I just lost POWER to my computer.. no no.. its ok that TCP/IP game was not important.. I was winning its ok.. those only happen once in a blue moon, my what nice socks you have... now where did I put that gun?

I plugged my gf into the Sims - worked for a while. She does eff and blind when I play - well, just about anything really.

Girls and computer games mix about 1.8% of the time. frown.gif

------------------

"Woof!Woof!"

That's my other dog impression.

Originally posted by scooleen:

The other morning, my girlfriend and I were getting some things together for a yard sale. We were standing outside the door, and about 200 yards away a woodpecker was hitting the tree. The cadence, and sound of the woodpecker sounded like a SMG from about a half-mile away. I pointed this out to sarah, and her reply was "so would this be a sound contact honey"? I love this woman. Hope all your weekends were fun and productive, and filled with similar moments.

Could you send me copy of her mind? I will find a way to upload it into one of my favorite girls here - I want to be the first with a CM-players bride mod smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club