CM Meta Campaign

Does anyone know if the CM Meta Campaign can still be joined? I tried emailing James Bailey (I think that's his name) through the CMMC website (which has evolved into a tight little site) but haven't received any responses. Does anyone know the status of the CMMC? It gets surprisingly little coverage on the BBS.

There is a lot of work going on in making CMMC. I think most of the combat roles are already filled, but you mailed the right person. If he don't answer is because the great amount of work he is doing smile.gif

I bet you are in a holding list now.

I think the little coverage must be related to FOW issues, nobody wants to tell something to the enemy ;)

As it stands the CMMC is about a week from starting, should be fun!

I think there are positions open, but it's a matter of James being amazingly snowed under with work and CMMC and life.. Bringing people up to speed and dropping them in will happen i guess? fingers crossed for you!

Meanwhile, *censored* goes back to commanding *censored* at *censored*

PeterNZ

Due to FOW I won't say too much on the subject but after seeing Peters post that makes the number of known cesspoolers that are involved 6. But none of the 'poolers I know ever acknowledge that we even know who each other are. As a matter of fact, during CPX (the test run for CMMC) I had a battle against a prolific cesspooler and we NEVER made mention of the fact that we knew who the other was. I was strange because we had communication about other topics as normal and in those we never mentioned our on going battle and in the battle emails and TCP/IP we never said anything to each other that was not in charactor. I think we both got a kick out of that.

And if someone is looking to get in CMMC and a position opens up for you ..do not go into it unless you are ready to commit to the time it will take. It has periods that are very time consuming.