I AM GLAD THEY KILLED THE BASTARD!

ERRGGG the thing I hate most is when a tank is in clear sight of an enemy tank, and its right there, and while he is targeting he just stops and turns after a little HMG42. If that Sherman had followed orders it would have killed that StuG instead of being killed. I say he deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The incompitent traitor, the TC deserved to be killed by the Grenade rrrrgrgrgr

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" Hirschi :mad: :mad:

Believe me, I know what you mean. In one recent game, I had two tanks (Allied) come out into the LOS of a PZIV and a crew. The crew was closer and they both targeted the crew and the panzer blew them both away as neat as you please. Words cannot begin to describe what I was thinking at the time.

Darren

I know what you mean.

Question:

"You're sitting in a Tiger tank, and through a brilliant tactical maneuver managed to roll into the back of some US tanks. In front of you are 2 Sherman tanks, distance 150m, they haven't noticed you and are presenting you their rear armour.

50m to your left is a medium machinegun. What do you do?"

"Ah, Sir, that's easy! It would be gamey to engage the american tanks from behind so I turn the tank to the left and engage the machinegun...."

AAAAARGH!!! :eek:

I had a bazooka team hidden in a house with 2 German tanks in plain view about 50m away, I guess this overwhelming choice of targets was too much as it went from one to the other as the tanks slowly rolled past and eventually ended up not being able to get a shot at either one of them.

This was an "elite" Bazooka team too! :(

Gyrene

Soldier,

I know what you mean.

In a recent game of "Trojin Horse not supplied" One of my Churchills had to option of firing on a tiger it could easily destroy (left armour facing), or firing on an HMG team. Guess what he picked?

Anyway, after about 5 turns of almost bieng killed by the tiger (bounce, miss...etc) He was destroyed. HE DESERVEd IT. redface.gif