P.E.N.G.

You can drop the "Probably". I know for a fact from his last rant email that he DEFINITELY is engaged in nothing good. Hell, he was even sober.

As "ENG" has no punch to it. Maybe change it to "Proudly Engaged in Nothing Good". Now, that's better.

Penile Erectilian Non-Growthus

Its from the latin, or the Peng-Latin. Its a rare condition in males where excitement leads to, uh, shall we say diminishing results. Also commonly known as a "fraidy wee-wee" and formally as "Dr. Stiffenshrinkinstein's Disease".

Drugs like Viagara or over the counter Maximus can actually make the symptoms worse. Leading to male "woman's parts".

This has been a public service message.

Lewis

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Username:

Tripe not worth mentioning

Lewis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did Peng steal your girl? Are we a little bitter? Does she call out Peng's name during a frantic Ben and Jerry's ice cream session? You can tell us. We care. Well, some of us care. That would be the small group of us who don't really know you and think you are retarded.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

That would be the small group of us who don't really know you and think you are retarded.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So the vast majority do know me? But do they REALLY REALLY REALLY know me???? Most think I am not retarded? I'm shocked.

As the spokesman for this group, would you relay the thought that I dont care one way or another about anything that might be motivating you to let your emotions get the better of you(s).

Thanks

Lewis

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Hi Lewis!

Missed ya babe. Stop by the 'pool some time for a Coors Light.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWWWRRRRR!!!! They filled up the pool with Coors light again? How are they ever going to know when I am pissing in the pool?

It does leave my frizzy body hair with a nice sheen though...

Lewis