Leaders name list for CM2

Sorry if it was discussed 1000 time but I fail to access the topic with the search engine. (was) Is there a list where we can suggest names for the CM2 leaders as it was done in CM ?

Cheers,

Stephane

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stef:

Sorry if it was discussed 1000 time but I fail to access the topic with the search engine. (was) Is there a list where we can suggest names for the CM2 leaders as it was done in CM ?

Cheers,

Stephane<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless you have a russian or german name, its going to look a little funny, don't you think? Polkovnik O'Donnell????

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terence:

Unless you have a russian or german name, its going to look a little funny, don't you think? Polkovnik O'Donnell????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you pitiful Anglo-Americans could always change your names to Möttönen, von Klüge or Alexandrovitsh, right? tongue.gif

BTW. I wonder if I could offer the names of both of my grandfathers who fought in the war. To me it isn't about giving my OWN name, but giving their names, thus remembering their sacrifices when I play the game.

Now we're talking!

Allowing the community to suggest names for inclusion into CM1 was one of things that got me interested in the game, even though it's trivial when compared to the game as a whole, but I thought it was a neat idea nevertheless. One of the first things I do is to check if my name has been selected for any of my units in that particular battle.

Plus, I'm sure a good amount of Russian, German, Finnish, etc. names can be collected from this board, even if it's not necessarily names of relatives.

Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terence:

Unless you have a russian or german name, its going to look a little funny, don't you think? Polkovnik O'Donnell????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problemo, I have a Hungarian name and a bunch of other hungarian name to propose.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stef:

No problemo, I have a Hungarian name and a bunch of other hungarian name to propose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh!! Good call. At first, I was thinking about my grandfather who drove landing craft in the Pacific and was dissappointed since they're not doing the Pacific (easy, Gyrene!). But I forgot about my Mom's whole side of the family (who stayed clear of the war as much as possible).

Gangl, anyone?