How to play by email?

I know this isn't the place for playing email games but I am trying to learn how and thought since there's so many people at this forum I would find someone to help me. Any body bored with nothing better to do then guide me? If it would be better you could email me at lcm1947@aol.com or answer here so we could get in touch. Thanks

Originally posted by lcm1947:

I know this isn't the place for playing email games but I am trying to learn how and thought since there's so many people at this forum I would find someone to help me. Any body bored with nothing better to do then guide me? If it would be better you could email me at lcm1947@aol.com or answer here so we could get in touch. Thanks

i dont understand..

start a game

pick QB scenerio operation what ever......

pick yer side

then click the e-mail button

play a setup then send it to yer opponent

or

<font size="12">READ THE BLEEDIN MANUAL!!!

</font>

------------------

search.gif <marquee><----</marquee>

[This message has been edited by Dogface (edited 03-19-2001).]

Why the negative waves Dogface? You don't have to answer/read the thread if you're not interested.

LCM1947,

What don't you understand about the process? I've got a ton of games going, but if you want to cut your teeth say on a small 600 - 700 pt. Infantry only game go ahead and send me a set-up best you can, and I'll try and help. I'd prefer to play axis, and let me pick the troops.

OK, Dirtweasle and thanks. If you would provide me with your email address I'll email you since this not the place to talk about email games. I have read the book but it really doesn't tell you anything about saving the file to what or nothing. I guess not only do I not know how to do that but I don't even know how to get my info to you and what I do when you email it back to me, so you see- I don't know nothing except that I want to play. So if you have the patience I'll try emailing you a setup but I would first like to talk with you by email about how to go about it. My address is lcm1947@aol.com And thank you.

Hey thanks alot Firefly I really appreciate the help and I don't blame them for getting upset I knew this wasn't the place to ask about email playing but didn't know where else to go so figured I was going to get in trouble, but it was worth it cause I knew some would understand.