CMBO vs CMBB

Goofy

I'm wondering if there will be two seperate CM discussion boards once CMBB is released? Since CMBB will have many new features and I think playing SU vs GE will create new tactics because of the terrain and equipment that it will be a game seperate from the CMBO we've all come to love so much. Of course I'm sure there will also be a lot of whining to include the new features into the origional game. Just curious!? :confused:

What's wrong with that? If CMBB will be as good as people assume it will, message traffic would gradually move from CMBO to CMBB forums. It would be nice to keep the discussions "in different folders", in case you're only interested in one game but not the other. Just like there are now separate forums for General discussion and Scenario stuff.

Yes smile.gif I also think that pretty much everything related to CMBO has been discussed several times already. And because of this, IMO it would be good to keep our current CMBO forum still available. But it would be great to get a brand new forum for CMBB discussions. Hey, there's already a separate forum (or section or whatever) for CMBB beta discussions!