The new guy is a dunce

Guys, this must have come up before but I can't find anything so please bear with the stupid new guy.

How does one capture a screen shot?

I do have some video capture software and have a bit of experience with that. Is there something in the manual I'm missing - ie is there a way to save a turn out of a game as a movie clip (like you used to be able to do with Red Baron, etc.)?

Guest aka PanzerLeader

On your keyboard, there should be a "Print Screen" button. Near the upper right hand corner. You should have one.

Once you've pushed the button go to Paint and push Ctrl and V at the same time, et voila. At least that does the job for me.

Hey guys, thanks a million.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogface:

arrrgggghhhhhhhh

ok one more time

if u be using windows hit the printscreen button

then

hit the esc key to min. cmbo

then open mspaint or like program and

on the toolbar next to file it says edit click that

then click paste

click yes

there u go frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Belles:

Welcome to the club! I don't know how either; how do you do it? Also, how do you move the movie on frame by frame?

The Major<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi

To move the replay on in smaller increments:

1. Pause the replay

2. Hold the shift key and press the fwd or back buttons on the replay panel, (this moves the replay forward in 1 or 2 second intervals).

3. Select the view you like.

4. Hit print screen and follow the instructions posted above.

HTH

DG

That must be one busy server! (Judging by the number of posts here, I can believe it). I tried three times to download the 2 Mb file - I have direct cable hookup - and it stalled on me all three times.

The pictures look nice, though....Actually I saw some of the other posts on here the other day showing some blowup shots. Nice textures; I recognized the Desert Rats div sign which was nicely rendered. Maybe I can sneak on at midnight MST tonight and download it.

Thanks for the tip.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DraGoon:

Hi

To move the replay on in smaller increments:

1. Pause the replay

2. Hold the shift key and press the fwd or back buttons on the replay panel, (this moves the replay forward in 1 or 2 second intervals).

3. Select the view you like.

4. Hit print screen and follow the instructions posted above.

HTH

DG<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great; thanks! I tried it and it works. However, one more question; is it possible to move frame by frame?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Belles:

Great; thanks! I tried it and it works. However, one more question; is it possible to move frame by frame?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think so. frown.gif

Unless someone else knows different ?....

DG