A New Tournament - Combat Mission World Tournament! Sponsor in the Works!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stefan: I'll add your name to the Swedish team. The teams shown on the site are illustrative only, final make up will be determined by actual players who sign up.

Others: don't worry about your ability. This for fun and "bragging rights". think of it as a great learning experience. Also keep in mind that CM2:BtoB will be used so you will need to get it also once it's released!

Tourney Update: We have another complete team. Here's what we have. We are still in need of players.

Complete:

US

Canada

New Zealand

France

China

Lacking 1 player:

England

Sweden

Finland

Lacking 2 players:

Germany

Australia

Wales

Lacking 3 players

Spain

Italy

Norway

Holien, how about if we rename our team to 'United Kingdom' and you team up with us? It seems silly you representing Wales all on your own - particularly since you live in Coventry ;)

Seriously, it would make sense if we're short of a team member and you're short of two.

I think the rules of manual selection of equipment unrestricted, with a 25% cap on Artillery would be much better.

Allowing the program to select can cause equipment that cannot be used, for instance mortar carriers in a night action.

It is awful attempting to play like this.

Let the players pick there own troops, much better smile.gifsmile.gif

Thx,

Gunny Bunny :eek:

Fine with me joing a UK team.

Just using a stalking horse to see if there are any other Valley boys (or girls) out there.

But if that will help speed up the start that would fine.

However, my priority at the moment is providing a serious challenge to anyone who wants a crate of SA wine.

Anyway Yep change it over if you wish.

Regards

H

smile.gif