Blood mod

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mg42 gunner:

This topic is not debating blood in cm but simply asking if a blood mod has been made ?

Also looking for a mod tha creates splashes when a shell lands in water. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To answer your question, no, and it will proberly never will either for the simple reason that it can't be done within the games engine right now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

And what does a cow utter besides "Moo" anyway?

:confused: ;)

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, good point my tea drinking friend. You must think that us "Colonials" need to work on our spelling..... How do you spell color agian? Is it colour or color? smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mg42 gunner:

This topic is not debating blood in cm but simply asking if a blood mod has been made ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To answer your question, no this has not been done. It is not possible because the bmps "alive" and "dead" infantry use are the same. Please do a search for "blood" or "bodies" with member number 42 to see why most members of this forum are oposed to such a mod in anycase.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Also looking for a mod tha creates splashes when a shell lands in water. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not possible as splashes would require a 3D model.

--Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Imagine a JagdTiger mode with "cow hide camo" (big black splatches / White background), too bad it doesn't have horns

:D:D:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, why can't it have horns?

Why not make a Nashorn that looks like a real Rhinocerous?

Hi Grandpa!- slightly off-thread because he would be CM:Pacific...was on USS Ingraham when it was kamikazed.

Blood... CLARET! IN COMBAT MISSION????? Wimps like me would have to play the game hiding behind the sofa. However, the more manly of you might actually like a sort of Combat Mission meets Carmageddon game, particularly if a few blood curdling death shrieks a la Command and Conquer are thrown in for good measure :eek: :eek: :eek:

Must run now, my sister is about to kick sand in my face :(

RRRichard

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tread Head:

Yes, good point my tea drinking friend. You must think that us "Colonials" need to work on our spelling..... How do you spell color agian? Is it colour or color? smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wanker.

As a "Colonial", I can only say you should be more dependent on your spell checker, given that you have no native ability at all.