Anti gamey tactics features

Gamey tactics involve the use of no-ammo units as scouting, crews and no-ammo units garrisoning Flag Victory points and so on.

Instead of discussing all about this and that why not having CM simply stop counting those units toward the score for Victory Flags (try holding a position with no ammo!) and having unarmed units surrender right away when encountering enemy (to stop using them for scouting).

Already this would make using those units for active duties a nonsense.

Originally posted by Humus B. Chittenbee:

Thought they were talking about a limited ammount of 'scavaging' in 2.0 (or something similar as in the foot soldiers never run dry - - - only very very low!!)

Infantry in CM don't run out of ammo as it is now. They go to the "low" setting.

I don't see the problem right now with crews or spotters as it is now. They have virtually no combat ability as it is.

Wasn't counting, but I figure this has been pretty well covered. The last big fight over it I believe ended with BTS stating they have some plans for CM2 that will effect this somewhat, but I don't remember the details. Like Phoenix, I don't see it to be a problem myself.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)