Gunnergoz's Darkfield Grass

Sounds like it is a beauty but can you see elevations as good on it as Wolf's? I am just wondering as I presently have Wolf's and while it's great on seeing the different elevations I would be interested in one a little greener but not at the sacrifice of not being able to see the elevation levels as well. If you know I would appreicate you letting me know if not - never mind. smile.gif

Yes, I too was using wolf's grass to see the elevation differnces. Gunnergoz's Darkfield Grass, in my opinion, even does a better job of showing elevation.

Try it you may like it.

Both Wolf's & Gunnergoz's work are excellent.

Cheers !!!

Stingray

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stingray:

Just finished installing gunnergoz's Darkfield Grass... what a beauty !!!

Not only is the grass very realistic it also clearly highlights the subtle differnces in elevation.

Thanks gunnergoz. You have made my day.

Cheers !!!

Stingray ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAWWWW, Shucks (blushes, shuffling feet), thanks fellers! :D

Now how about a fall version? I'll get right on it on my next weekend and we'll see what turns up.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GenSplatton:

Very nice. Thanks. I had been using Wolf's too and was finding it a little worn. Maybe the new look will brighten (well, darken) things up a bit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same for me. What I find is that now I have some idea about the contours of the land when in the overhead views, especially "7" and "8". This is what I needed.

Michael