DD's Uniform Mod...Amazing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIG DD:

well seeing i used actual pictures to reference each uniform i would have to say they are historical to a certain degree more then most uni mods imo....but like any thing , i could be wrong or the pics i used could be wrong..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey DD

You seem a little pissed about me asking if the mods are historically correct. I meant no disrespect. I said they look great. I just wanted to know because I had not seen such photos. That does not mean they do not exist because I have not seen them. smile.gif

shatter im sorry if i came across as pissed......i really wasn't......poor sentence structure i guess

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

[This message has been edited by BIG DD (edited 01-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BIG DD (edited 01-11-2001).]

Just stopped by the University library today and did some research. The Wermacht wore DD's camo design about as much as they did the grey on the West Front (and East Front for that matter). Mainly they were pull over deals similar to the SS camo. Got a great source for SS camo, as my grandad has a captured uniform including helment and gasmask canister from the time he served in the war.

Here's this thread, couldn't find it earlier. Wanted to make a post use comment. DD, these are just beautiful. I just got a look at the SS uniforms in a game I just started so I got to see them on the field with other equipment in a terrain setting. They are just fabulous. Wish I had that kinda talent, (if not eyesight nowadays).

Thanks again DD.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)