Grog Data on "Natter GAP"

I was currently looking into some data that may significantly reduce WIFE auf D frontal anoyance resistance against husband CM playing Session.

If we wanted to skew the playing session how about a "Natter gap", where her 150 dB anoying questions APCBC breaks up against Husbands 100mm near-vertical thick cranium from 20m thru 40m. BTS have not thought of this and they should have, in my opinion.

my Idea of "natter" gap, so that wifes 150 dB has no teeth against thick husband cranium until HRDN (husband recives divorce notice).

In Long Holiday Weekend reports, 150 dB couldn't do squat against back of Husband cranium beyond 10m after 6 beers, although this made husband in CM playing session to make at least 35% decision errors while planning his attack after three hours of drinking.

Now if we are dealing with a 5% alcohal beer at BPH (bottles per hour) of 2. Heres the trick the BPH has to be reduced at 1 so that at three hours your error factor is reduced to 17,5%. BUT wife 150 dB can penatrate husbands 100mm near-vertical thick cranium at a distance of 13.5m

Be careful because on Wife auf J she is armed with a 210 dB anoyance factor, requiring you to get into harder things like Whisky but at 45% alcohol we get a error factor of 85% in half the time with the beers. Also 100mm near-vertical thick cranium of husband cracks under pressure the next day by the 5.23 Hour Hangover.

why did BTS forget to say this in the instruction book?

I have a long list of things that BTS could have done to do to help husband on CM playing session, but don't expect the world to change to match my vision. Wargaming and playing is an art and what suits Bill Gates would irritate Ted Turner, and vice versa.

------------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-25-2001).]

It is though, also stressed in the manual as to the importance of the team concept in the various supporting roles of combined arms tactics. Standing on its own toe to toe against the WIFE AFV (Annoying Female Voice) blast factor, the max hit penetration chance for the rear armor plate of the Husband craniums is simply too high of a percentage to risk on its own. At best, you may suffer ricochets that result in internal flaking.

Now, this is where combined arms support roles come in. Some prefer to use the Lend Lease associated support equipment Anti-WIFE TC, (Transaction Card), and circumvent a toe to toe engagement. Use of the TC, which is available in several variants (Mastercard, VISA, American Express), often causes the WIFE AFV tacAI to become confused and in most cases will result in an immediate withdrawal to the nearest mall or hair cuttery. This must be used with caution however, since it is common for the WIFE AFV to be accompanied on such forays by support units of their own, oft times the dreaded MiL300 (Mother-in-Law) 300mm Natterwerfer, which has been seen in both self propelled and towed versions.

There are many proven combined arms team support role tactics which have demonstrated effectiveness, but one must experiment with them and unfortunately as in all things experience is worth it weight in gold rings.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 01-25-2001).]

I tried to ambush a WIFE Ausf36C (then in "sleep mode") with my 75L/48 yet failed to achieve penetration despite several attempts from both frontal and flank positions. This has never happened to me before! BTS please fix or do somefink!

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

I tried to ambush a WIFE Ausf36C (then in "sleep mode") with my 75L/48 yet failed to achieve penetration despite several attempts from both frontal and flank positions. This has never happened to me before! BTS please fix or do somefink!

Once again, this is not a problem with the simulation so much as it is a problem with tactics.

The 75L48 has nothing near the, uhhh, length to achieve frontal or flank penetration on a sleeping target in most cases.

You need to either upgrade to a 75L70, or even a 88L71. The 128 is probably overkill, and can result in partial penetration followed by rejection.

Alternatively, some think that an attack from the rear aspect can, in some cases, result in success using the 75L48, or even the 50L60, although that often requires some cooperation or tactical ineptness from the target.

Jeff Heidman

P.S. If there is a hell, I am going to burn for this.

Well Mensch it was easier in v1.05 when the Husband unit could use the "move" and "hide" commands in the same turn, which tended to have the effect of the WIFE AFV losing its LOS (line of snarling), to the target. However in v1.1, you can't use "hide" in the same turn that you move. Which, as has been stated; the WIFE AFV tacAI isn't perfect. Therefore any movement within the WIFE AFV's nattering arc, including that of a CREW (carpet rat endlessly whining), will likely result in at the very least, a LOS AREA (actively ream every arse) suppression fire, that even though not a direct hit upon the cranium plating, can still have the effect of disabling the Husband or CREW units ability to effectively utilize a defensive shelter.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 01-27-2001).]