COMBAT MISSIONS: New Panther VG Mod, by Tiger

Guest barrold713

Hoy Hoy!

Excellent work to all involved. FYI I was able to get 45-50 kbs from the site using cable modem.

Thanks again for the continuing premium content.

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Thanks much for the compliments. I've done my other two panthers with some different camo and Manx is helping critique a new Jagdtiger mod I recently made. I'm open to suggestions as to what you guys would like modded and how.

Thanks again!

-Tiger

Well Tiger..what can i say....ah yes....you owe me a new pair of socks....why u may ask ??? well the only pair i had have just been blown off by the WOW factor of your tri colour Panther biggrin.gif

Congrats on the release of a very very fine piece of work smile.gif and its great to see u working and getting to grips with the cammo colours smile.gif

Thanks for all the effort that you put into the modding..its appreciated by one and all....now all i have to figure out is....where the hell u have all your clones stashed...as no mortal man can have that

many hours in the day to actually work for a living and then proceed to produce the amount of high grade mods u do biggrin.gif

Regards

Måkjager

------------------

Once an Ubërcabbage

Always an Ubërcabbage