American voice mod

Rob, er Panzerman, I must tip my hat in recognition of your incredibly thick skin. Most people who are so openly derided slink away, never to be abused again. But you keep coming back for more. A new name and you're good to go! And now that I have a voice to go with the spelling salad...priceless!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

Shatter here

Nice mod

I have also done some american voices about a month ago. If anybody wants them I will send them out.

Just e-mail me

Shatter

[ 07-23-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

I just had to do this.

Actually I did not listen to the sounds before I posted my thanks to Rob/Panzerman and said nice mod.

I just now listened to the wave files, and never laughed so hard in my life. Sorry Panzerman, but those were hilarious. :D

Don't take any offense, geez I am still laughing my ass off.

If you guys want some real American sounds, send me an e-mail. I promise mine are better, alot better.

Damn I can't quit laughing :D

Again Rob/Panzerman don't take this post personally. Hey at least you got a laugh out of me, I havn't laughed this hard in ages.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am outta here

Let me know if anyone wants my American voices, by e-mail

Shatter

[ 07-25-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

I have no sound stage or anything. The Converter... that changes it from a Mac system sound to a Wav. file mess them up... ie the breath... that I never hear when I use them. I have not sound editing program so I can't do anthing better. I never hold my noise. :rolleyes:

And thats all I have to say. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Whats funny about them? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

Shatter here

Panzerman I said not to get upset.

Your sounds just do not have one bit of emotion at all.

Try to put youself in the position of troops underfire, or troops firing at an enemy tank. Then take that emotion and add it to your sounds.

I'll tell you what I will send the American voices I did and send them to show you.

Shatter

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]