BoF (1940) scenarios?

Jonny

Howdy Tooz

Will do, it was a BIT more incomplete than I thought, but will send within 24 hours (forgot to write up the Axis side of the briefing-trying to figure out who the 4/7th were in contact with).

Also have one for Stonne and a half dozen more in various stages of production.

Oh and thanks Junk!

Hans, did you say Stonne? How are you going to do THAT without French tanks? I have been to Stonne with my old ASL pal Pedro Ramis (he designed the "Stonne 1940" HASL module for Critical Hit!)and we walked the battlefield together. Unfortunately, I do NOT have my photos--they are in storage. However, the memories are fresh in my mind if you want me to critique the map.

At your service.

Ah substitutions!

I asked over at AK board for second opinions. The French tanks can be substituted for by Allied.

Char B Grant/Lees

H39 M-8 HMC

etc

Stonne is scheduled for development in about 2, 2 1/2 weeks, I have most of the data just have to decided whether to try it as a operation.

Ramis? Yes I have a photo copy of the HASL map as part of my research. Do you have any arrival times for the French armoured reinforcements and the original lay out of the 'starting' positions?

Thoughts?