Any websites with articles on "Defense in Depth" Possibly with diagrams/screenshots?

Check the latest AAR between Fionn and (I can't remember who)on CMHQ. There are detailed illustrations, explanations, and the downloadable setup of Fionn's defence. I don't know how successful it is, since they're still playing the game, but it should be what you're looking for. It's heavily wooded terrain, so take that into consideration as well.

I think ScoutPL also did a recent series of defence articles on CMHQ.

[This message has been edited by Jadayne (edited 03-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Jadayne:

Check the latest AAR between Fionn and (I can't remember who)on CMHQ. There are detailed illustrations, explanations, and the downloadable setup of Fionn's defence. I don't know how successful it is, since they're still playing the game, but it should be what you're looking for. It's heavily wooded terrain, so take that into consideration as well.

I think ScoutPL also did a recent series of defence articles on CMHQ.

[This message has been edited by Jadayne (edited 03-02-2001).]

That AAR has not been updated for a year smile.gif

Incidentally the good thing about Fionn is he can actually demonstrate his theories in CM, whereas other forum contributors have theories and that's it smile.gif

"Incidentally the good thing about Fionn is he can actually demonstrate his theories in CM, whereas other forum contributors have theories and that's it"

I certainly hope you're not including me in such a broad, flame-provoking statement, Mr. Bates.

Originally posted by CavScout:

Man, if I see one more mass infantry rush down a edge I am going to puke...

Yikes! :o I think you're playing the "wrong" people. =(

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Jesus Dress Up!

The McNoldy Group