Gamey things!

I don't know about anyone else.. but I find Duck to be just too gamey for me.. or perhaps too Greesy. Venison and other stuff is ok, but not Duck.

thanks

PeterNZ

------------------

"Patriotism is the virtue of the viscious" - Oscar Wilde

"Don't F*CK with Johnny Cash!" - Chupacabra

DUCK was easier to implement than DODGE.

That one would be coded on the next T&L included engine...

If you listen carefully, some Rangers are yelling: "Let's get the Hell out of Duck!!"

Dunno the actual WAV file though.

Hope that helps.

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

I don't know about anyone else.. but I find Duck to be just too gamey for me...

thanks

PeterNZ

Ah, well, ya see here in the States we calls it "Duck, Duck, Goose". Very gamey it is, let me tell ya! All that tagging people and runnin' around in circles! (Oi, I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it!)

Alright Peter, back in the pool.

If you've got time to post this stuff you've got time to send me the file I wished I had this morning so I could deal you a little death and destruction.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Originally posted by :USERNAME::

Its gamey when you drive a DUKW onto a victory location in the last 15 seconds of a game petterZNer.

It must take a lot of work to be so painfully stupid, Lewis.

------------------

"The hands of the Clock of Doom have moved again. Only a few more swings of the pendulum, and, from Moscow to Chicago, atomic explosions will strike midnight for Western civilization."

-Eugene Rabinowitch