The story of two numb nut newbies

Boru

Originally posted by Boru:

I have no idea if this is the right place for this kind of message, but someone will surely tell me.

After three weeks - I love this game. For more than the obvious reasons.

Two weeks and five days ago I was embarrassed to say I owned it.

Great post,Boru!!! Now you become a history maven biggrin.gif loaded down with spec books to keep you company on those sleepless nights in between cmbo battles on the even or odd sleepless nights your not playing biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome too our addiction smile.gif and good luck biggrin.gif

Who would have known the misadventures of two tactical twits would have solicited such a response. My humblest thanks one and all for your kind posts.

I am, admittedly, somewhat intimidated by the cryptic references to Peng, assimilation, cesspools and the like. But, not unlike advancing over that next ridge, there are times when the turret simply has to be exposed.

For the time being, till I discover the nuances of CMBO messaging, I'll remain respectfully "hull down" about the boards.

Originally posted by Boru:

I am, admittedly, somewhat intimidated by the cryptic references to Peng, assimilation, cesspools and the like

Peng - Noun. A forum member. Noted for hatred of emoticons and a Lenny Henryesque ability to spew bile. Any verbal attack that leaves you shaking is known as a good penging.

Cesspool - aka the Peng thread - aka the Muthah Beautiful thread. A thread in which cesspoolers publicly taunt and challenge each other.

Assimilation. Too late. You're one of us now...

------------------

http://www.adcritic.com/content/molson-canadian-stereotypes.html

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Yeah, boru, you are definitely one of us. What most here are laughing about, is the fact that they have accidently called in arty on their own men too.. err, I hope thats not just me...said too much, DAMN!!

(Captain Foobar, welling up with self-loathing)

Great post, bud