Axis field gun mod?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GenSplatton:

Anyone know where I can get one? I know Tom's site had one, but it appears to be down. CM HQ doesn't have one for axis field guns. Combat Missions has them, but they have the guns individually. Looking for a mod pack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

If you want I will e-mail them to you, I have 2 differnet German fieldgun mod packs as well as 2 differnet German Flakgun mod packs. I believe they are the ones from Tom's site.

E-mail me if you want them

Shatter

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Hi Patton ,

my site isn´t down. Maybe my provider had done some services on the servers this weekend , but I have checked the whole stuff two minutes ago and everything was fine. You can get Tiger´s Axis Guns from the " Axis Armor " page on the mod section.

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GenSplatton:

Anyone know where I can get one? I know Tom's site had one, but it appears to be down. CM HQ doesn't have one for axis field guns. Combat Missions has them, but they have the guns individually. Looking for a mod pack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom, here's a cut and paste when I just tried to access your page. Did they change your URL? I had a link from my page, and the one in the CM web ring is the same.

Beim Aufruf dieser Seite ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:

Error 404 - File not found

Überprüfen Sie bitte die richtige Schreibweise der Adresse oder versuchen

Sie es später noch einmal.

E-Mail-Kontakt:

webmaster@nexgo.de