Order of Battle series of Books

Does anyone have these books? I'm interested in what equipment different WWII units had as part of their OOB (for both Amis and Axis), and these looked interesting, but pricey. Also, I notice that there are like 5 different ones for Axis, and one out of print one for Amis.

Anyone have any opinion on these books?

Not sure if I'm familiar with this series. Can you supply more information (author, publisher, date of publication, etc.), or a website?

I have the WW II Fact File series by Peter Chamberlain and various co-authors and find it handy. I also have various books describing German or Soviet infantry weapons and tactics, but I fear all of the above are now out of print.

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GriffinCheng+:

Let me guess: are you talking about "German Order of Battle" series by George F. Nafziger?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he is, they are not worth the paper they are printed on (if printed is the right term for their high quality production)

Guest Babra

There is an "Order of Battle" series put out by Osprey, similar in format to their Men-at-Arms titles. I've never actually seen one though.