Gunnergoz latest grass & bases preview

Hello Troops,

I appreciate what a pain it is to wait for a modem to download images on this forum.

So, I've taken a hint and posted images of my latest hi-res grass, bases, rough, marsh, bush etc at the following url: http://gunnergoz.homestead.com/1.html

Three pages await you and I warn you they are big images (1280 x 1024 - my screen size) but they give you a good view of what I like my version of CMBO to look like.

Credits: houses and trees and some road by Magua; bush base based upon JuJu's tree base; skies from Magua as well (THANKS YOU GUYS! :D }

If you guys like this stuff, let me know and I'll try to find a place to host the files.

Thanks Panzer Leader, that's why I went to Homestead to post those photos...I fear some guys will get impatient waiting to load those pics into the forum.

All in all, a bit more work with Homestead, but now I can post all my favorite samples there to see what people have to say.

As the saying goes, feedback is appreciated :D

Yeah, I agree about *some* of the buildings. I thought it was Kump, but it is panzertruppens buildings I have.

Magua's buildings are great but I find the ones that are white or have the striped look seem distorted. I DO however love the mossy and vine-laden ones. I think I use Panzertruppen's large wooden and small wooden buildings, but Maguas stone buildings.

OK, a couple things.

The tree bases are too squarish around the corners.

Also your water/swamp are in the wrong file size. You must use standard sizes (32, 64, 96, 128, 256, 512) or CM will disply that blank white.

Rocks look too bright.

Other than that the textures look pretty good.

The marsh has blue tint to it to simulate the sky reflecting off it...the terrain looks a lot better in 3-D, believe me.

For the best views, go to the web site at the top of the thread, that's my new showroom so to speak.

Anyway, thanks.

[ 06-19-2001: Message edited by: gunnergoz ]

Soldier,

As always, gunner, I LOVE THE GRASS.

I can honeslty say that your grass is the best EVER. I was a big fan of DD's, but his tree bases looked to rough. I REALLY liked gunslingers, but liked DD's more. I like Maguas, but I like your's more gunner.