Here is a B-17 review for all you sitting on the fence

The game doesn't work on alot of people's machines. Common system specs at that. This game was not tested throughly before release. It was brought out just in time to catch the Xmas stampede. It is full of bugs and should never have been released.

A far cry from the support we get from BTS.

Bargain bin?.....Dustbin!.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - CM News, Supplies & Resources

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

I was gonna go pick B-17II up today, but maybe I will wait. What system will the game not play on. Since I bought my new PC and new video card, I have never had a game that would not work.

OK I wanna by a game today. Anyone have any suggestion on a good game. I hate to say it but, I need another game. Yes I do not Pbem or Tcp/Ip with alot of you here, but my friends that I do CM with, I am just tired of crushing them. I play with about 5 different guys, and they are newer than I to CM, and offer little challenge. I tried Pbem with some of you, but became a hassel when I would never get a persons next turn. I will not mention any names. Although I have not TCP/IP with anyone here yet.

Anybody want to buy my copy. I'm dissappointed on account of I know full well if they really tried, they could have managed to make the interface harder, the graphics poorer, and the gameplay a bit more void. They just didn't try.

And no, it ain't my PIII 733mhz, Voodoo5, 256 meg RAM system that makes the graphics look far less appealing than EAW, it's just plain less appealing.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 01-03-2001).]