CD Scenarios now available for review

Mine at least. I realised that maybe this time the good folks at the Depot (stay away that sheep Harv, and nobody will get hurt!) are not planning to provide the same service as they did with CMBB, and that I would actually have to do the work (curses! My employer knows how much I hate to work).

So I just added my CD scenarios. I guess Berli may do the same at some point.

Happy reviewing.

www.dragonlair.net/combatmission

Muahahaha. About time you finally got off your German/British/Ferriner butt and did something useful.

I was actually planning on doing this again sometime though, but between blowing up the new Dolly I got for Christmas and preparing for a holiday I simply don't care right now. tongue.gif

Harv

ps. And I'm still waiting for that setup you cowardly...ummmm...coward.

Originally posted by Harv:

ps. And I'm still waiting for that setup you cowardly...ummmm...coward.

I was doing you a favour by not sending you a setup. But hey, your slacking behaviour needs some punishment. Expect lots of hot metal striking the steel sides of your tanks and penetrating deeply (sit down Bauhaus) in your inbox shortly.