Combat Mission Two

I hope Combat Mission will be true to history and include horses. German Army was not as mechanised as most people think during Op Barborrosa. Partisons also utilised them.

Has anyone thought of doing a mod of ruined buildings so troops can hide amongst rubble. I notice when buildings are blown up nothing remains perhaps someone could fix that up with a mod. It would be really neat. smile.gif

Goober, while a mod for rubble would be nice (and something like that is on the list for CM2 as far as I know), a mod for CM1 would only change the graphics. The troops would gain no more or less cover by changing the graphics than what is in the game currently. And rubble, as flat as it "seems", DOES impede LOS already (although arguably at a rather low height level only)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goober:

I hope Combat Mission will be true to history and include horses. German Army was not as mechanised as most people think during Op Barborrosa. Partisons also utilised them.

Has anyone thought of doing a mod of ruined buildings so troops can hide amongst rubble. I notice when buildings are blown up nothing remains perhaps someone could fix that up with a mod. It would be really neat. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not think horses made the cut for CM:B2B.

One thing to remember is that rubble uses the same bmp as the roadblock tile. I guess if you only have one and not the other it won't look so bad. Also the rubble tile while a little 3D would probably just look weird if you tried to put walls into it.

Of course I may just be plain wrong.....