New Hi-res winter wood bunker

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Damn thats awesome!

I really like the bullet holes and the schorched wood. Really good work!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------------

Rommel22

Did you get the summer version of this Bunker it is the same but with out the snow and icicles. It is also very nice.

It is at Tom's Site

Tanks a Lot,

Though I lack the graphic horsepower to use your mod, I can certainly appreciate it. I'd like to know, though, why there is snow around the embrasure and none on the roof? Was also wondering why you chose not to, say, whitewash

the bunker to make it harder to spot?

Regards,

John Kettler

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Kettler:

Tanks a Lot,

Though I lack the graphic horsepower to use your mod, I can certainly appreciate it. I'd like to know, though, why there is snow around the embrasure and none on the roof? Was also wondering why you chose not to, say, whitewash

the bunker to make it harder to spot?

Regards,

John Kettler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry you can't use my mod yet. Unfortunately the roof texture uses the same BMP as the side textures. I would have to make the sides completely white for snow to show up on the roof. Maybe CM2 will add a separate texture for the roof.

I need winter bunker, need it now!!!

Where is it?

I have been looking at Tom's site, with no luck.

Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

:(

Unless Tanks A Lot would send it my way?

If not, I understand, because everbody and brother would want you to send it them too.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

I need winter bunker, need it now!!!

Where is it?

I have been looking at Tom's site, with no luck.

Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

:(

Unless Tanks A Lot would send it my way?

If not, I understand, because everbody and brother would want you to send it them too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sent it to Tom's site several hours ago. Hopefully it will show up soon. I wouldn't mind sending it to you, but it's over 800 Kb and takes a while on my 56k modem. Be patient.

Hi ,

" tomorrow " means: in 60 min..... since it´s " tomorrow " here in Germany :)

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

I just got a message from Tom. He will put it up tomorrow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK ,

Ed´s new Bunker can now be downloaded from the " Buildings " page in the " Mod Section " ).

I am tired now ( 1.30 am here ) The other new mods ( lots of great new sounds for example ) will be published on the weekend.

Cheers

Tom