NEW INTENSE BATTLE UP FOR GRABS!

i just finished creating an intense battle over Bardenberg. its semi historic and i took some idea from the ASL scenario "tanks in the street".

the basic story is that the americans moved into the subburbs of bardenberg on oct10. they did so without opposition. that day/night they set up defensive positions defending the road into bardenberg that lead to Aachen. the next day, their defences would pay off as the germans launched a heavy counterattack.

if you like more shooting than moving, a game that is constant action, a battle that is not just a mindless shooter, and if you want to home you cover fire/assult skills, this ones for you!

just post here and ill email it to ya! ive played through it against myself (i always win! ;) ) and its a good balance of men. if you play VS the AI, its best to play as the germans, but its a lot of fun as the amis also!

please post/email all suggestions or critism!

chad harrison

i just finished creating an intense battle over Bardenberg. its semi historic and i took some idea from the ASL scenario "tanks in the street".

the basic story is that the americans moved into the subburbs of bardenberg on oct10. they did so without opposition. that day/night they set up defensive positions defending the road into bardenberg that lead to Aachen. the next day, their defences would pay off as the germans launched a heavy counterattack.

if you like more shooting than moving, a game that is constant action, a battle that is not just a mindless shooter, and if you want to home you cover fire/assult skills, this ones for you!

just post here and ill email it to ya! ive played through it against myself (i always win! ;) ) and its a good balance of men. if you play VS the AI, its best to play as the germans, but its a lot of fun as the amis also!

please post/email all suggestions or critism!

chad harrison