Here Ye, Here Ye! It's The Fight Of The Century!

Maximus said:

Oh great this mod will go good with Olle Peterson's "South Park" grass mod.

Rob said:

Max MYOB if you don't like don't say anything gezz.

I think it's about time we took this to the battlefield, soldiers. This could be the matchup of the year, the century even.

Hell, it would reach mythical proportions. I can see it now:

Maximus, the fork-tailed, acid-breathing, figure emerging from the depths of the dark side to confront our little Luke...uh...I mean...Rob/1 as the plucky, little hero from a land far, far away known as Spelchek where it's inhabitants speak in a native tongue that is very foreign to us here on Earth.

Of course, there would be an AAR for all of CM's fans to follow as they breathlessly watch the showdown of the century unfold.

And for those who want more, we will have an AVI movie made so you can watch it in real time. Tickets will go fast so pre-order yours early.

Whadda ya say guys? I got Don King on the phone right now...

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

I prefer looking on comments like that in shocked silence, then ignoring that thread realizing it has devolved into uselessness for anyone but the protagonists themselves.

Though in this case, after a search (you might have given us the URL!) I note that some constructive criticisms were made forthcoming afterwards, so perhaps it was not completely useless after all.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Though in this case, after a search (you might have given us the URL!)

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/017842.html

There's your URL where the smack talk started...

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

[This message has been edited by Colonel_Deadmarsh (edited 03-30-2001).]

I prefer looking on comments like that in shocked silence, then ignoring that thread realizing it has devolved into uselessness for anyone but the protagonists themselves.
What! I am shocked. How quickly the leopard has changed its spots. "Shocked silence" and "ignoring" as well, tut tut, how unlike you Dorosh.

As for Col. Moribundbog, you are not to be congratulated for trying to stir up the simmering into a fullblown barbeque.

Guest Madmatt

Yeah yeah, whatever ya bunch of losers. Take any and all game challenges to the Opponents Wanted Forum and keep the flames outa here. I aint in the mood for um this week and my Banning Finger is getting twitchy...

Madmatt