Next at Manx's COMBAT MISSIONS...you decide....

As some of you may know I have recently published two articles (Volksgrenadier, StuG III) at Manxs Combat Missions along with numerouse scenarios. Well, for my next article I am torn between two things: The Volkssturm, or the Gerbirgsjager, now, I want the peoples opinion including yours Manx, because you will be the second person to see it, so I would value your opinion aswell, thanks for the feedback, NO GETTING OFF SUBJECT! :D (P.S. I will try to get pics in for the next one)

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" Hirschi

I often play VK's with some Fusiliers. I've never played the GBj's .... no wonder I always lose ;)

So, I'd like the VK's but perhaps their uniform would be a little drab. I'm sure the GBJ's would look "pretty". Whatever provides the best eyecandy should be the choice.

I choose the volks wagon guys. Mostly because a mod just came out on them and I would like to use them. No actually it would be interesting to learn something about them but hey it would be interesting to read about the mountain men also. No I pick the Volsgrenadiers. Yeah, that's my answer. :D