Badco uninstall?

Well if the Doc's that came with the pgm did not work/help. try finding the bmp numbers and reinstall them from your CM disk. Otherwise reinstall CM. Normally you want to backup all the orginal bmp's your going to overwrite with the mod.

Is that one of those interface menu mods? If so, go to Deanco's site and download his, and install it, it will overwrite the old ones and you will have a nice mod. I think you can get it at CM HQ, just look for Madmatt's sig-- he has a link there. Otherwise, recopy (copy and paste) your BMP folder OFF the CD and into the CMBO folder -- this will wipe away all mods you have installed

I used InstallShield to generate the setup program for BER. To remove BER, go into your control panel and select Add/Remove Programs. In the displayed dialog box, select "remove" under "BaDco Endgame Randomizer." The InstallShield wizard will display a message box pop-up and say "preparing to install..." and then it finishes. It does do an uninstall. The only thing left on your system is any created .ber files. I just tested this on Win95, Win98, and Win2K machines this morning.

There's a text error in the IS script... it should probably say "preparing to uninstall..." I'll look into where this is coming from in the next release.

Curious if you didn't like BER or didn't need it. Let me hear your thoughts.

- Brad

Yes, I also like Deanco's interface mod.

To answer Brad, I only play against the ai so am not concerned about last minute rushes. But I would like to see a random end turn program that would end the scenario maybe 3-5 turns either way of the final turn for battles or scenarios, not something you would have to check and would work only one way for scenarios. I can see its usefulness for multi but I don't do that so it just doesn't suit me.