New Marsh Mod

Very nice. I say just a touch more brown to the water and the grass and it'll be a real beaut.

Great Job! You are really comming along Tanks. Your mods are getting better and better each time around. Keep at it. Your work is appreciated by all.

Mord

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

A little more grass, a little more brown to the water. Some reeds rising out of the marsh would be nice, too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, aren't the reeds just part of the tree files?

Anyway, this would be great as I use your water. Been wanting another marsh based off of "Kevin's Watery Marsh" for a while.

[ 06-10-2001: Message edited by: Cubbies Phan ]

Thanks Mord for the compliments. I was starting to get a little discouraged before your post. You inspired me to re-do my marsh mod. I made it look more like a muddy swamp with a few lilly pads thrown in.

View?u=1625981&a=12424796&p=50174523&Sequence=0&res=high

Your very welcome. I have tried to do some modding and I know how hard this stuff can be. We are a demanding lot on here at times but most mean well even when it sounds negative. We have been VERY spoiled. So I know it's nice to hear something encouraging!

Just remember most of the critcism you get will be for the betterment of your work and is only meant to help.

Send me what you have if you'd like. I wouldn't mind testing it out.

Anyway it's looking good.

Mord

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]