Favorite Mods - And the winners are...

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who participated by voting during the last week and for all the modders for making CM even better.

Without any more delay, here are the favorite CM Mods, according to your votes:

- Favorite Axis Armor Mod : Fernando's Ambush Panther

-This Panther mod was by far the most popular Axis armor mod, leading from the start.

-Second Place: Again, Fernando stole the show with his PzIV mod

-Third Place:An oldie here, KwazyDog's Tiger from the MadDogModPack closes the top 3.

-Favorite Allied Armor Mod :Marco Bergmann, M4 Sherman - Marco's Sherman dominated this category getting twice as many votes as the #2 choice

-Second Place: Gordon Molek, M3 Stuart

-Third Place:Tie between Feldgrau's (Mathew Peterson) new Churchill and Tiger's Cromwell

-Favorite Uniform Mod:It seems there is one name in CM Uniform mods...Andrew Fox (AndrewTF) gets a tie for first place with both his SS Cammo & US uniforms.

-Second Place:Another tie, this time between DD's US Infantry & Fernando's German Winter smocks

-Third Place:Surprisingly popular, and not really a mod: BTS's original FJ uniforms get enough votes to secure the third place.

-Favorite Vehicle Mod:Another landslide for Fernando with his excellent series of German Half Tracks

-Second Place:Magua's allied Half Tracks

-Third Place:Marco Bergman's Greyhound

-Favorite Man Made Terrain:Panzertruppen's Buildings easily walk away with the win here.

-Second Place:Magua - Normandy Buildings

-Third Place:Tanks a Lot - Concrete Bunker

-Favorite Natural Terrain:DD's Full Foliage Terrain Pack deservedly takes first place here.

-Second Place:Magua - Normandy Terrain Pack

-Third Place:Wolf's High Res Grass

-Favorite Interface:Little surprise that this name would do well in this category, Deanco gets this one with his Clipboard Mod

-Second Place:Tie, between Deanco's Gunmetal Interface and JuJu's Fire and Explosions

-Third Place:Another tie, between Deanco's High Viz Interface & Scipio's sound mods

-Favorite Informational Mod:Three Way Tie for first! between Angela Deth's Flag Pack, Jon Johnson's Mine Markers & JuJu's Swastika Flag Marker.

-Second Place:CoolCol J's Flags

-There was no third place in this category.

-Favorite Web Site:Manx's Combat Missions edges out #2 as your favorite Mod depository.

-Second Place:Combat Mission HQ (CMHQ)

-Third Place:Tom's Combat Mission HQ

Also not to be forgotten here are the modders who were just edged out of their categories, but had a good showing nevertheless.

-Gunslinger

-Maximus

-Mike Dupleiss

-Thomas Klimisch

-Clubfoot

-Pud

-Ed Kinney

-SurlyBen

There were also many other modders whose work was recognized by members of this forum and some of them are listed here in no particular order:

Kitty, Malfunkt, Pedro Soriano, DFW, Audace, Tom, Nathan Shinn, Nightcrawler, Der Kessel site, CM Outpost site.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again for everyone who participated! Until next year!

Gyrene

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Gyrene ]</p>

Thanks, everyone, for your (continued) support. I'm really pleased that so many people like, and use, what I've done. Although I'm a bit surprised that the Clipboard mod won, my bet woulda been on the Gunmetal.

BTW, work on the CMBB interface is coming along nicely, and I'm real excited about the look. Steve and Charles have been absolute princes, just as nice, supportive, and encouraging as can be. Really, I think y'all will be pleased with what we've come up with. Bye now,

Good choice ....but *sigh* my beloved " all time Uebermod " is not on the list :eek:

It´s Juju´s fabulous 3D crater/foxhole mod

This small graphics add sooooo much to the virtual impression !

Cheers

Tom